There are so many people who will choose to create a website in the internet in the hopes of acquiring some sales or share different things to other people in Brisbane. But, whatever your purpose could be, the most important is for you to make sure that there will be people that will check out your website. After all, there could be a very tight competition when it comes to this. There could be a number of ways that you can do to make people attracted to your website, and one of it is to have the best Brisbane web design style that you can have.
Top 5 Ways To Design A Minimalist Website
What is it about a minimalist theme that really attracts designers and users alike? Minimalist websites are not just another theme. They convey aesthetics and lend an attitude to the website built. Only handful companies can pull off a real good minimal web design, one of those companies are these guys, they extually specialise in cheap web design but it looks anything but, quality stuff! There are specific ways of creating minimalist websites. The top 5 ways are discussed here.
- Convey a single idea through dramatic photography
A picture can convey what a thousand words cannot. And one dramatic photograph can convey a story that truly draws in the essence of the website content. What is the ‘one’ thing that you believe is the theme and concept of your web design? That can be brought forth through a photograph aptly placed in a minimalist setting. For example, if you want to highlight Australian tourism, showcase exceptional photographs of Australia and its beautiful landscapes on the web. You can choose the best way to use and highlight the photographs.
- Build words with a bold typography
Bold typography does not just mean bold colors like black and red. It means bringing a style of writing that spells out its own accent on screen. The content is kept to a minimum because a much larger effect is created through building designs and sequences around the typography. How the words are designed and arranged around the central theme would do more magic than detailed explanations.
- Capitalize on contrasts
Contrast through colors, contrast through designs, contrast through element placement and much more. A muted background that brings out font and photograph colors is only an example of how contrasts can be best used for designing minimalist websites. Through shape, scale, placement and location contrasts can be best capitalized to let you design the best minimalist website design.
Even through different font styles, this contrast can be designed. For instance a bold stroke and thick font style could highlight the central idea that is pivotal to articulating ideas to the user.
- Create a negative space to accentuate positive aspects.
A negative space determines the appeal of the website page. It is not just about using bold colors or single color; instead it is an art of defining the positive elements of the website and accentuates other elements in the interface. It is a very classy way of bringing people’s attention to the most important aspect of the web page. Not just with bold colors but even with vast landscapes like that of Australia, a negative space can be created. You can place Australia’s grasslands in background to bring forth a sense of space that will not be best conveyed through words.
- Simplify the navigation design.
Navigation through the website is one aspect that is to be artistically designed and looped with a sense of user requirement. The designer needs an instinctive idea about how and why the user would navigate the way he does. But a simple navigation design would time and again convey one single idea with great clarity and precision. It lets the user be led through the website exactly in the way the designer wants it to be understood.
If the design of your website is very simple and easy to use, you can expect the readers to check it out and visit again depending on their needs. Actually, if you do not have enough knowledge on the right web design that you need for your Brisbane website, there are some web designers that you can ask for help from. They will surely know the things that need to be done for your site and you can be assured on what you are going to get from them. But to be guided, there are some things you have to do and avoid.
Different Things to Do
There are some things that you need to do when it comes to getting the web design that is perfect for you and to your readers. Some of the things that you should do may include the following below:
- Do hire the best and most reliable Brisbane based web designer in the market to help you out on this. They should be the one to give the design that you need and you just need to pay them accordingly.
- Do have a very simple design that is easier to load and visit by your readers, especially to those people who may not have a very fast internet connection.
- Do know the possible preferences and expectations of your readers and consider it when you are planning to the design of your website.
- Do make sure that your website is mobile friendly and could be viewed conveniently in mobile devices like tablets and smart phones which could help you to make more people check out and use your site for their needs and preferences.
Different Things to Avoid
On the other hand, there are also some things that needs to be avoided when you are having the design of your website that could be perfect for your preferences. Some of those things are the following below:
- Avoid having too bright colors of fonts to your site, especially if you are sharing useful content to your readers. That could give some problems to your readers, as they will have a hard time in reading your content.
- Avoid putting a lot of videos and images to your site, especially in the homepage. It could make the page to load slower and could give a hard time to your readers.
Alternatives to Amazon’s Web Services Amazon’s AWS continues to innovate and dominate the cloud services market. It’s grown so much that it’s become a key component of Amazon’s Wall Street mechanics, essentially a sector... READ MORE
As a developer, it’s always exciting to build custom stuff in any framework, and the same is true for OpenCart plugins as well. In this two-part series, I’ll explain custom plugin development in... READ MORE